Thursday, August 29, 2013

Outfit Post!

Yay! I have new clothes to show you!


Shirt: Brand new from Vanity Fair. 
Ruffle Top: old Walmart find that I've worn here before.
Boots: ebay

I forgot to tell everyone on my last post, Sam and I are buying a house! It's a beautiful three-bedroom brick house, with a formal dining room in the front that I'll be using as a library. I've already gotten a couple of chairs and a coffee table for that room, and two desks that we already had, but I'm still looking for bookcases. I can't wait to show you guys pictures! We're supposed to close on September 9th. 

4 comments:

  1. I really love the effect of that skirt with those boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really is the most gorgeous skirt I have found in a long time. I feel so elegant in it.

      Delete
  2. It does look quite elegant. And good luck with your new house! It will be moving time again before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I....hate...moving, soooooo much. But at least this time it will be ours. You should see my living room now though, full of boxes and such.

      Delete